Dr. Christopher Stone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Stone?

March 30th, 2017

COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT AND WORST DOCTOR EVER!

He was very late to the appointment, never apologized, he was rude and arrogant. He only wants to do surgery to collect fees and we had to have someone else fix the surgical mess he made on my father! I cannot believe some of these reviews are so wonderful. I should have believed the negative truthful ones! I think the great reviews are his friends writing in. He is so incompetent and I cannot believe he is a doctor let alone a surgeon. I would not take anyone to see him and do not let him do surgery. If you research him he moves around a lot! I think they kick him out and he moves to another state! Run don't walk away from this terrible man. Hope they fire him soon.

January 25th, 2017

Lifesaver

I agree, I don't understand all the negative comments. Dr Stone has gotten my father through several difficult surgeries and is always helpful and available. He knows how to speak to people and is very patient when we don't understand something.

December 16th, 2016

Saved my Life

I can't believe some of the commentary provided here....All I can say is that I'm here because this man, Dr. Stone, saved my life in Kenosha, Wi 5 years ago. I had a very difficult surgery encompassing two required by passes, a hole in my heart, and the most serious was a hardened enlarged muscle which was a condition I only know as IHSS. He held my heart in his hands....worked on me for hours....and, brought me back to life TWICE when I crashed on the table. In my humble opinion he's a great surgeon, and, i'm speaking from experience. I only hope if I have another problem, that he is available to me...if you ever read this Dr. Stone...I thank you from the bottom of my heart(play on words) , and, my entire family including my children, and, grandchildren thank you as well. A great man indeed.

October 11th, 2016

Find another doctor besides this rude and incompetent guy

He was over an hour late. He was rude and incompetent and botched my dad's surgery. Claims he can do anything and he should retire. Too old or just incompetent to practice. Nurses don't like him and doctors don't give him good comments. I should have checked him out first and I would have found someone else and never gone back. Don't go to him for anything!

August 30th, 2016

Horrible experience with an incompetent and arrogant doctor deserves no stars!

He is a horrible doctor. Do not go to him. He was rude and arrogant to my mother and he botched the surgery. I may sue him. Didn't explain the surgery or risks and now doesn't care what happened to her. He apparently doesn't even live here he just flies down and does surgery for money and leaves to another state where he got kicked out of various jobs! He is a danger to anyone who goes to him. Go to anyone but him if you care about your loved one. We were treated very poorly and his snarky demeanor was evident from the beginning. Now we have to get a lawyer to deal with our options because his mess from the surgery but he still doesn't care. Go elsewhere and stay away from Stone.

March 28th, 2016

Incompetent and arrogant doctor. Doesn't care about anything but making money. No time for anyone. No clue what he's doing. I'm surprised he's still practicing given his age.

October 7th, 2015

WHY IS HE STILL A DR. HE RUINED MY LIFE AND I SURE MANY OTHERS. HE TOLD MY SON IT WAS ALL IN MY HEAD AFTER HE MESSED UP THE SURGERY. I WENT TO MY DR. AND SENT ME TO FROEDTERTS AND I HAD 11 HR. SURGERY, I ALMOST LOST MYE FOOT. I AM STILL GOING THROUGH THIS AND I WILL NEVER HAVE MY LIFE BACK. I LEFT AN ABCESS ON MY COLON, AND A BLOOD CLOT, I WEAR A BAG FOREVER, I HOPE HE LOSES HIS LIC. I HOP HE CAN NOT OPERATE ON ANYONE ESLE , THEY GOT RID OF HIM AT KENOSHA AND FROEDTERTS HOSP. NOW WHERE ARE YOU. I HOPE YOU DONT GO ANY WHERE ESLE. YOU ARE ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, YOU CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR PATIENTS AND SO DOES YOUR STAFF THEY ARE AWFUL RUDE I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT THEM.. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HIM.

August 3rd, 2015

HE IS THE WORST DR. HE RUINED MY LIFE, WAS TO BE A SIMPLE VASC. SURGERY AND TURNED INTO A MAJOR DISASTER. I HAD TO HAVE ANOTHER SURGERY AND MORE TO CORRECT WHAT HE DID. I WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. I ALMOST LOST MY FOOT, BECAUSE OF HIM BEING CARELESS. I WILL NEVER HAVE THE SAME LIFE I HAD, I WORKED WAS VERY ACTIVE, NOW I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING THAT USE TO DO. HIS STAFF WAS AWFUL, ANNE HIS PA WAS AS BAD AS HE WAS, SHE TOLD MY SON I WAS CRAZY, IT WAS ALL IN MY HEAD. THAT TURNED INTO 11 HR. SURGERY. HE IS A BUTCHER. DO NOT GO TO HIM, HE IS GONE FROM KENOSHA HOSP. THEY LET HIM GO, I HOPE HIS PATIENTS READ THIS, BEFORE THEY GO TO HIM. ALL HIS STAFF IS GONE ALSO, THERE IS A GOOD DR. TAKING HIS PLACE. HE REALLY DID AN AWFUL JOB. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HIM.

June 12th, 2015

Best Dr in world ,where is he practice moved to?

April 14th, 2014

Arrogant, rude and incompetent

I should have read the reviews before going to him. He's arrogant, lazy, late and incompetent. I would not go back to him for anything! We were told he was the best, but we found the complete opposite. No follow up and doesn't care about patients at all.

February 23rd, 2013

HORRIBLE!!

He should not be allowed to be a doctor! The only thing he cares about is making money!! If you have a death wish go to him!!

April 26th, 2012

Dr. Stone wrecked a very important part of my life

I was in a car accident and my neurologist discovered I had thoracic outlet syndrome. He referred me to Dr. Stone, who was apparently the only MD in the area that could do the rib resection I needed. I saw him for 5 minutes and he scheduled me for surgery. That was the last time I saw him. They messed up my pre-op and I had to drive from Milwaukee to Kenosha THREE times before they got it right. No apologies for that. I never saw him before the surgery or after. The hospital staff forgot to change my wound dressings in the ICU and there were always other MD's checking in on me. None of them knew why I was there - I had to keep telling them what Dr. Stone did. I was supposed to be in there for 2 weeks but the staff kept forgetting about me and I was miserable. I worked really hard to meet the guidelines to go home and was able to get myself home in 2-1/2 days. My whole family had to come with me for the follow-up two weeks later because I wasn't cleared to drive. I had a 1-year old and 3-year old along. We waited 4 HOURS for our SCHEDULED appointment. It was so bad in the waiting room that the staff (who were incredibly rude and unprofessional) started shouting at all of us. I thought some people that were screaming back at them were going to throw punches. I was even told by his staff that "if I were dying on a table right now, would I want Dr. Stone to save me or do someone's release paperwork?" - as if I was unimportant and just "paperwork". It was a joke. After 4 hours, I got into an office - to find out an assistant was going to give me the release! So why again did I have to wait 4 hours for Dr. Stone if he wasn't going to be there? I was in and out of the office in 5 minutes, too. I told the assistant I was having some issues with range of motion and he told me to "keep working my arm out - it will loosen up." Mind you, I was given no exercise instructions of any kind other than that. I called 2 weeks later to say it was not getting any better - it was actually getting worse. I asked if I could go to PT and was told that "Dr. Stone doesn't believe in PT. Keep working with it and it will be fine." Numerous phone calls and a year later with no PT or advice from their office other then "it's going to take time", and they stopped returning my calls. I was given the approval by my attorney and the health insurance company to get a second opinion on my shoulder, to which the new MD was floored that I had not been in any PT. By this point I was in significant pain and had developed side effect issues from the surgery because I did not go to PT. I also found out from the new MD that the surgery notes stated Dr. Stone removed TWO ribs, not one! At what point was he going to tell me about that?! Don't you think it is important to tell a patient that you had to take two ribs instead of one? I was x-rayed and it was confirmed that he took two. Now, this all happened in 2008. It is now 2012 and I am still in therapy today. I have been told that many of the issues are permanent now and there are many new issues that have developed because of this whole ordeal. I am a mother of two in my mid 30's and WAS an athlete. He wrecked a very important part of my life. I will be both physically and mentally damaged for ever because of his lack of care and follow-up. This experience was a total nightmare.