A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Straughn is Excellent. Dr. Straughn has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Straughn, MD, PA is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Straughn graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Straughn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Straughn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Straughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Straughn practice?
Dr. Christopher Straughn practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kristopher Straughn, Dr. Kip Straughn, Dr. Chris Straughn, Dr. Kris Straughn