A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Striebich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Striebich, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Striebich
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Striebich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Striebich, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Striebich graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Striebich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Striebich MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Striebich practice?
- Dr. Christopher Striebich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Striebich practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Rheumatologists.