A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Striebich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Striebich, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Striebich
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Striebich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Striebich, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Striebich graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Striebich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Striebich MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Striebich practice?
- Dr. Christopher Striebich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Striebich practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Rheumatologists.