inactive

Christopher Suhr MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

July 6th, 2011
My experiece with Dr. Suhr was one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a doctor. The office staff was usually bordering on rude and could not answer most simple questions. At my first appointment I waited nearly two hours, the doctor came in, offered no apology or explanation, and proceeded to ask several questions which implied he had spent no time reading my referral or anything in my patient file. He spent roughly five minutes with me, said he wanted a different doctor to handle my biopsy, and then he rushed out. After my biopsy, which was handled by a completely different doctor (who was awesome), I called Dr. Suhrs office for my results - as instructed - and after waiting nearly 8 hours I finally got a return phone call telling me my results were normal - no cancer. I told them I did not want a follow-up appointment, but without my knowledge they scheduled one anyway, which I only discovered when my insurance company called to give me a reminder of the upcoming appointment. I called Dr. Suhrs office to cancel this unwanted appointment and dealt with an extremely rude employee who said she would cancel my appointment and then hung up the phone on me. I will never willingly deal with anyone in this practice ever again.

November 4th, 2010
He is a very thorough surgeon/doctor
I couldn't have had a better doctor!!! Dr Suhr is very professional and I truly am in awe that he could fix the amount of problems I had. I will always ask for Dr Suhr when I need the type of surgeries that he specializes in!Thank you again Dr Suhr!

April 23rd, 2009
Did not need procedure
Dr Suhr did a procedure which did not need to be done because my insurance would pay for it. I now have a permanent scar. The procedure was not successful (not enough tissue taken) but he said that's ok he was sure it wasn't cancer anyway but before he pushed for the biopsy saying it could be cancer and it needed to be done right away.