A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Suntala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Suntala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Suntala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suntala graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Suntala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Ray Suntala MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Suntala practice?
- Dr. Christopher Suntala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Suntala practices Internal Medicine near Lakewood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Lakewood Internists.