Dr. Christopher Superczynski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Superczynski?

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Superczynski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2017

EXCELLENT IN ALL REGARDS !!

DR SUPERCYZNSKI is a walking medical genius with a friendly personality and manner at all times . We can not say enough about his practice and the service to us in the Woonsokcket office is also excellent . We would not consider ever using the services of any other doctor at all .

October 14th, 2015

Dr. Superczynski is a kind, compassionate doctor. My folks have gone to him for over 20years and they would not go anywhere else.

October 3rd, 2015

Excellent Doctor, but the staff in the Woonsocket office is terrable

Great doctor i am going to try to visit another one of his offices. The staff in Woonsocket is extremely rude.

April 21st, 2015

Good doctor, terrible service

Poor communication between offices. Was left waiting for over an hour. Rude office staff.

November 4th, 2014

My Personal Care

Previously I had trouble with one of his staff but haven’t seen her in a while. The person who usually greets me, takes my vitas is sweet and always nice to talk to. However, trying to speak with someone on the phone at times can be near impossible. Dr. Superczynski himself is a good Dr. I’d recommend him to friends.

September 11th, 2014

best doctor

Dr. Superzynski is the best when i had my back surgery dr. Superzynski was worried and came to my house plz anyone show me another doctor that still makes house calls there are none beside dr. Superzynski your the best . Thank you for everything u have done for me

May 26th, 2014

Leaving the practice

I sure he is an excellent doctor.....but trying to get an acute visit for an elderly patient that is convenient for them is next to impossible....his secretary is very UNACCOMIDATING!!!!

January 13th, 2014

EXCELLENT!!!!

Dr. Super, is exactly that SUPER!!! He is a wonderful doctor that actually cares for his patients and speaks in terms the average person can understand without having a degree! Thank you for being a SUPER doctor for me, I only wish you took my new health insurance so you could be my doctor again...I really miss you :(

October 15th, 2012

Overall great Doctor. He takes his time to answer your questions. He is very intelligent and perceptive. He is both compassionate and kind. Gives great advice and you can trust him to make sound decisions concerning your health. On top of that he is a very nice man.

June 10th, 2011

Amazing Doctor - Terrible Staff

Dr Superczynski is amazing. Very well mannered and extremely easy to feel comfortable around and makes the visits easier on the stress. However, his staff is horrendous...They never seem to listen to what I have to say, constantly get my family files mixed up and confused and as of lately, I've been personally calling on and off for 3 straight days trying to get ANYONE to answer the phone and help book an appointment. When it comes to the most important part, the doctor is tremendous, it just takes a massive headache getting there.

February 16th, 2011

RE: GREAT DOC/TERRIBLE STAFF

If you do make any personnel changes I would be happy to know. We would definitely consider coming back. I do believe that a "talking to" won't do the trick as far as solving the customer service issue.

Doctor's Response

I would need to know what or whom needs a "talking to" or I can not make any changes.

September 10th, 2010

Great Doc/terrible staff

Dr. Super is a great guy and even better doctor. That being said please get new staff. I can;t tell you how many times I have been told that they would call me back and received nada only to call back close to closing time and they already have the "closed for the day" message up. As to their responses of "let me know what the problem is and I can correct it", ha good luck getting an appointment after you tell them they suck at their job. It's not an ER lady sorry you can't handle the stress but as far as I know you are healthy and I am sick so get over yourself and help out. If I had a way to tell the doctor this I would but I'm sure they open his mail for him so he won't even get my letter. My whole family of 5 has had to make the tough decision to recently leave him because we just couldn't tell with the front office experience anymore. I hope he figures this out before he experiences any patient shortages.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry for the experience with the front office that you have had. I will make sure this get's worked on. I apologize for any inconvience this may have caused you and your family.