A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Swain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Swain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Swain, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Swain graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Swain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Curtis Swain MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Swain practice?
- Dr. Christopher Swain has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Swain practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.