Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Sweeny
Dr. Christopher Sweeny, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Sweeny is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical Center, Woodland Memorial Hospital and So. Sacramento Medical Center. Dr. Sweeny has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Sweeny has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Christopher Sweeny is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Domingo Hallare
Sacramento, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Harold Jackson
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Sacramento, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Amy Black
Sacramento, CA 0 mi17