A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sweet, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweet
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sweet Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sweet, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sweet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher S Sweet MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Sweet practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sweet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Sweet practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Lansing Radiologists.