A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sweet, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweet
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Sweet Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sweet, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sweet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher S Sweet MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Sweet practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sweet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Sweet practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Lansing Radiologists.