A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Swiecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Swiecki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Swiecki, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swiecki graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Swiecki has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher W Swiecki MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Swiecki practice?
- Dr. Christopher Swiecki has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Swiecki practices Surgery near Stevens Point, WI.
See Stevens Point Surgeons.