Dr. Christopher Swiecki MD Patient Reviews

no change

September 19th, 2012
If you want to live, trust him.
When I arrived at the hospital I was full blown septic. I had less than 10% chance of making it thru surgery or the first 96 hrs. Dr. Swiecki wouldn't let me do anything other than live, even though my body tried. He went on a little trip with his family to the rec area. He had two patients and we were both in the same room. We were the last thing he did before leaving post and the first thing he did when he got back. I suspect he called several times to check on us too. He always made the time to listen to family and patients. Made sure we understood what was happening each step of the way. Even after being released from his care, he would always ask how you were doing if he saw you or your family. I will trust him forever, after all he is the reason why I am alive today.

November 29th, 2011
True Professional
I was a patient of Dr. Swiecki while he was an active duty surgeon at Brooke Army Medical Center. In short, he saved my life, but this is only the beginning. Some physicians have a calling to become a practitioner of the art and science of medicine while others elect such a career for other reasons. It's my thoughtful opinion that this doctor was called and represents all that is good and noble about the profession. Wisconsin has gained a gem. Take good care of him.