A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Burnett is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Burnett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Burnett MD is a male Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Burnett practice?
- Dr. Christopher Burnett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Burnett practices Dermatology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Detroit, MI.
See Milwaukee Dermatologists.