A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ho, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ho has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Tsung Lung Ho MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Ho practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ho has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Ho practices Dermatology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Dermatologists.