Dr. Christopher Lewis MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Cincinnati, OH

January 29th, 2014
Superior Service
Dr. Lewis has been my doctor for about five years. He provides superior customer service along with his staff. I have referred many of the family and friends to his practice. I have not had any problems scheduing appointments and have never had to wait over 15 minutes for him. His beside manner is top notch and you can tell that he really cares about his patients.

September 3rd, 2013
Excellent
Dr. Lewis is the best. He keeps in contact to make sure I am doing what I am suppose to do to keep myself healthy. He has a lot of insight on pre-empt care. Meaning he makes you as the patient work to keep yourself healthy by his constant communications. I don't know how he does it with his schedule of patients and outside activities and home life. He is the best.

June 10th, 2013
Incompetent office work and long wait
I like the Dr and his nurses. However, they are habitually late for the appointment. I have been going to him for 8 years, probablly once or twice year. I wait at least 30 min, sometimes 1 hr. when you express your frustration (I had to wait 1 hr) He states you have waited 35 min last year, like it makes me feel any better. So unfortunate that it is obvious that they are accustomed to be late. However, the doctor is great, he is well mannered, sincere and efficient. I hate to switch my dr but I just cannot waste my sick days and times for waiting even after you made an appointment and showed up earlier. Office staff didn't even tell the patient assistant they are behind etc.