A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Payne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Payne, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Payne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Rehabilitation Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Todd Payne MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Payne practice?
- Dr. Christopher Payne has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Payne practices Urology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Urologists.