Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Smith
Dr. Christopher Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Urology, General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Smith is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center and Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center. Dr. Smith has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Smith has the following 3 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....