A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Young has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher T Young MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Young practice?
- Dr. Christopher Young has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Young practices Family Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Puyallup Family Physicians.