A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Young is Good. Dr. Young has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Young practice?
Dr. Christopher Young practices Family Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Shelton, WA and Honolulu, HI.
See Puyallup Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Young, Dr. Kip Young, Dr. Kris Young, Dr. Kristopher Young