A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ta
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Fungal eye infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Ta graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher N Ta MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher N. Ta practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Ta practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.