A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Fungal eye infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Ta graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Nguyen Ta MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher N. Ta practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Ta practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.