Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Bacterial Eye Infections, Corneal Diseases, and Eye Surgery Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ta graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher N. Ta practice?
Dr. Christopher Ta practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.