A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Talluto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Talluto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Talluto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Talluto graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Talluto has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Jon Talluto MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Talluto practice?
- Dr. Christopher Talluto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Talluto practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Pediatricians.