A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Tardif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Tardif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Tardif, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Tardif graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Tardif has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Tardif MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Tardif practice?
- Dr. Christopher Tardif has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Tardif practices Urology near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Urologists.