A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Tarnay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Tarnay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Tarnay, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarnay graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tarnay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Matthew Tarnay MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Tarnay practice?
- Dr. Christopher Tarnay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Tarnay practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.