A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Tehlirian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Tehlirian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Tehlirian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tehlirian graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tehlirian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Vujic Tehlirian MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher V. Tehlirian practice?
- Dr. Christopher Tehlirian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Tehlirian practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.