Nov 28th, 2011

This was my RA doctor. I drove an hour and a half to see him. He is an excellent physician and has moved from the Arthritis Centers of Texas. I would really like to find where he is now practicing. To date...I have not found a physician that I like as well. I have been looking for him for a year now.

FANTASTIC!!!! show details FANTASTIC!!!!
Jun 2nd, 2011

He is a fantastic doctor. Really takes the time to listen and talk over the diagnosis and care. I couldn't ask for a better doctor who really is there for me!

May 14th, 2011

Had been treated for Tempural Arteritis by others for over a year with mixed results before referred to Dr T. He changed course of treatment and within a year I was cured. Now still free of disease at end of two years.

Prompt, Fabulous bed-side manner show details Prompt, Fabulous bed-side manner
Jan 21st, 2011

Dr T always listened to all of my questions, was extremely thorough and took the time to explain things. His staff were fabulous - kind and on time, as was Dr. T. I wish all doctor's offices were run this well. I called once when running late, they were understanding.

Best Rheaumatologist ever! show details Best Rheaumatologist ever!
by Crystal Bates on Jan 3rd, 2011

One of the best doctors that I've ever had. Very intelligent and thorough!

Dec 9th, 2010

Very caring MD.

Aug 15th, 2010

He is the first doctor ive seen that actually takes the time to explain what is going on with me. If he doesnt have an answer he will tell you. His assistant and staff are very nice

Concerned Patient show details Concerned Patient
Jun 11th, 2010

Dr. Tehlirian does not show empathy toward patient and is intolerant of missed appointments no matter what the reason. He will threaten to discharge you from his practice. Nursing staff does not return phone calls even after repeated calls to get minor things as a refill taken care of. I would not recommend use of this practice until they put service first and have some sort of sensitivity training.