A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Tessier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Tessier is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Tessier, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Tessier graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tessier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Medical Center
- Concord Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Douglas Tessier MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Tessier practice?
- Dr. Christopher Tessier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Tessier practices Urology near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NH.
See Manchester Urologists.