A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Thacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Thacker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thacker
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Thacker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Thacker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Thacker graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thacker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher C Thacker MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Thacker practice?
- Dr. Christopher Thacker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Thacker practices Urology near Cleveland, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, TN and Copperhill, TN.
See Cleveland Urologists.