A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Thacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Thacker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Thacker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Thacker graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thacker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher C Thacker MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Thacker practice?
- Dr. Christopher Thacker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Thacker practices Urology near Cleveland, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, TN and Copperhill, TN.
See Cleveland Urologists.