A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Thanel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thanel
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Thanel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Thanel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thanel graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Thanel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stevens Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Thanel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Thanel practice?
- Dr. Christopher Thanel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Thanel practices Psychiatry near Wadena, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Morris, MN and Flagstaff, AZ.
See Wadena Psychiatrists.