A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Theune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Theune is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Theune graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Theune has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Theune accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Theune practice?
Dr. Christopher Theune practices Family Medicine near Oak Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon, NJ and Newton, NJ.
See Oak Ridge Family Physicians.