A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Thiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Thiel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thiel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Thiel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thiel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Thiel practice?
Dr. Christopher Thiel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.