A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Thiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Thiel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Thiel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thiel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Thiel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher William Thiel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Thiel practice?
- Dr. Christopher Thiel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Thiel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.