A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Thomas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Thomas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Rebecca Sealy Hospital
- Shriners Burns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Randall Thomas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Christopher Thomas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Thomas practices Psychiatry near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Galveston Psychiatrists.