A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Thomas is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Thomas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Rebecca Sealy Hospital
- Shriners Burns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Randall Thomas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Christopher Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Thomas practices Psychiatry near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Psychiatrists.