Christopher Tomaras Is this you?

Have you seen Christopher Tomaras?

June 26th, 2017

Absolute successful diagnosis and resolution of pain

From the moment I first called Doctor Tomaras the experience was superb. From Nikki, Casey, Michelle, Donna and John, Doctor Tomaras has assembled a first rate team to compliment his expert skills as a neurosurgeon. Doctor Tomaras reviewed my symptoms, analyzed appropriate records and scans and thoroughly discussed options to return my best quality of life. Making a decision on spine surgery is stressful but it eases as much as possible when that trust and admiration takes shape with the doctor. I surely credit Doctor Tomaras for that. My surgery was 100% successful and afterwards I received welcome phone calls from the team to check on me. As I wrap up my thoughts, I felt I would save the best for last. My next door neighbor is a doctor and I asked him to recommend a neurosurgeon. He went to the hospital he works at and separately asked two colleagues who they would use for spine surgery if they needed it. Both said Dr. Tomaras!

June 11th, 2017

So pleased with the care i got

Even though I didn't need surgery, I am so impressed with the level of care and compassion I got here. I am happy that Dr. Tomaras was honest and didn't just want to cut on me. I felt like he and John (his assistant) cared about me.

March 22nd, 2017

Out of this world

Since day one he has taken care of me. He has told me everything that needed to be done. He told me I would be superman again and he has done just that!

March 20th, 2017

Awesome doctor

Dr. Tomaras and John are awesome! I trust them and my surgery went great.

March 7th, 2017

Exceptional experience

I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Dr. Tomaras and his entire staff provided an excellent experience.

March 7th, 2017

Exceptional experience

February 19th, 2017

EXCELLENT SURGEON!!!!!!

I think he is the very BEST!!! The first time i saw him as soon as I woke up my pain was gone. a few years later I had another problem with my back and came strait back to him. he had to do a fusion and no one could believe how quickley I was well. I would advise anyone that needed a neurosurgeon to see him.

February 18th, 2017

Out of this world

January 19th, 2017

Excellent care by a caring physician Dr. Tomaras was an answered prayer.

Polaris is the creme of the crop in neurosurgery.

January 18th, 2017

Service was superb. Smiling faces, great attitudes. This made the healing process much better.

Dr. Tomaras is great. He's a top notch physician. Now I have my life back. I am able to function without the amount of pain I was in. I will forever be greatful. Great teamwork! I would recommend him to all of my friends.

November 21st, 2016

Just terrible. The office staff never wants to answer their extensions and the office staff at times just connects you since they see your number back to back, which is just ridiculous. I have been given the run around ever since my check up appointment. My surgery failed and John tole me to go to therapy and then not to and they again to go even after he told me my disks were irritated and swollen. How would that make any sense to have them pushed and messed with by doing therapy instead of actually calming the problem and then therapy. The worst experiance has been with the office staff and John. I have yet to see or speak to Dr. Tomaras since my surgery which was 3 months ago.I wouldn't recomment this office to anyone who wants relief and a quiality of life..

August 19th, 2016

Most excellent

Start to finish, Dr. Tomaras and his team were great! Presenting and explaining options of treatment as well as taking care of insurance questions, there was never any concern that my best interest and health were the top priority. The surgical center far exceeded my expectations! Great surgical team, nice relaxing atmosphere and state of the art equipment!! Not that I want health issues, but if I need treatment, this is the place I am coming to! Over all, most excellent experience and result!