Dr. Christopher Tomaras MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Atlanta, GA

March 22nd, 2017
Out of this world
Since day one he has taken care of me. He has told me everything that needed to be done. He told me I would be superman again and he has done just that!

March 20th, 2017
Awesome doctor
Dr. Tomaras and John are awesome! I trust them and my surgery went great.

March 7th, 2017
Exceptional experience
I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Dr. Tomaras and his entire staff provided an excellent experience.

March 7th, 2017
Exceptional experience

February 18th, 2017
EXCELLENT SURGEON!!!!!!
I think he is the very BEST!!! The first time i saw him as soon as I woke up my pain was gone. a few years later I had another problem with my back and came strait back to him. he had to do a fusion and no one could believe how quickley I was well. I would advise anyone that needed a neurosurgeon to see him.

February 17th, 2017
Out of this world

January 19th, 2017
Excellent care by a caring physician Dr. Tomaras was an answered prayer.
Polaris is the creme of the crop in neurosurgery.

January 18th, 2017
Service was superb. Smiling faces, great attitudes. This made the healing process much better.
Dr. Tomaras is great. He's a top notch physician. Now I have my life back. I am able to function without the amount of pain I was in. I will forever be greatful. Great teamwork! I would recommend him to all of my friends.

November 21st, 2016
Just terrible. The office staff never wants to answer their extensions and the office staff at times just connects you since they see your number back to back, which is just ridiculous. I have been given the run around ever since my check up appointment. My surgery failed and John tole me to go to therapy and then not to and they again to go even after he told me my disks were irritated and swollen. How would that make any sense to have them pushed and messed with by doing therapy instead of actually calming the problem and then therapy. The worst experiance has been with the office staff and John. I have yet to see or speak to Dr. Tomaras since my surgery which was 3 months ago.I wouldn't recomment this office to anyone who wants relief and a quiality of life..

August 19th, 2016
Most excellent
Start to finish, Dr. Tomaras and his team were great! Presenting and explaining options of treatment as well as taking care of insurance questions, there was never any concern that my best interest and health were the top priority. The surgical center far exceeded my expectations! Great surgical team, nice relaxing atmosphere and state of the art equipment!! Not that I want health issues, but if I need treatment, this is the place I am coming to! Over all, most excellent experience and result!

May 31st, 2016
The entire experience was professional, caring, very efficient, and pleasant. From the front desk, surgery scheduling, the surgery team, Doctor Tomaras.. This was my first surgery, I must say the Surgery team was very patient, concern, they explained all details about the over all surgery experience, before and after surgery. Dr. Tomaras did an excellent job, based on my results.I can feel a difference. The administrative team , scheduling, medical records, the business office were excellent. Yes, I would recommend others to Polaris Spine Center.

May 19th, 2016
I was only there for a 2nd opinion!
I made an appointment for a 2nd opinion. Dr. Tomaras was the first doctor who could see me and, as it turns out, I was so glad! My husband and I spent much more time speaking to Dr. Tomaras on that first appointment than we thought we would. The practice does not take my insurance so that is why I was just there for a 2nd opinion. I was fairly certain I needed an L4 and 5 fusion but wanted to hear it from more that one medical professional. Instead of the cursory look at the CD I had brought, what we found was a caring Dr. who took so much longer than the Dr. I thought would be doing the surgery. Dr. Tomaras never rushed us and he answered all our many, many questions with such patience and compassion that we felt like we were family. The entire experience with Polaris Spine Center has been stellar! I just can't say enough about the staff, from the minute you walk in the door and the friendly greetings from the ladies at the front desk to the support staff in the back!! John Dobrasz who is Dr. Tomaras' PA is outstanding!! When we left the office, my husband made the statement that he would feel so much better if Dr. Tomaras did the surgery!! I felt the same way and it could not have gone better. I have to remind myself not to overdo. Dr. Tomaras and John Dobrasz told me everything to expect so there were no surprises. It's obvious they have done this many times! When I had questions, even on the weekends, my phone calls were returned with amazing rapidity. I would highly recommend Polaris Spine and Neurosurgery Center and especially Dr. Tomaras to anyone who is facing back surgery.