A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Tornehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tornehl
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Tornehl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Tornehl, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tornehl graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Tornehl has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Luther Hospital
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Karl Tornehl MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher K. Tornehl practice?
- Dr. Christopher Tornehl has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Tornehl practices Urology near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Urologists.