A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Tornehl, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tornehl graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tornehl has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Luther Hospital
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tornehl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Tornehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher K. Tornehl practice?
Dr. Christopher Tornehl practices Urology near Eau Claire, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Amery, WI and Menomonie, WI.
See Eau Claire Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Tornehl, Dr. Kip Tornehl, Dr. Kris Tornehl, Dr. Kristopher Tornehl