A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Trigger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Trigger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Trigger, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trigger graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Trigger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher C Trigger MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Trigger practice?
- Dr. Christopher Trigger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Trigger practices Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, MI and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Saint Joseph Emergency Physicians and Saint Joseph Sports Medicine Doctors.