Dr. Christopher Tsai MD Patient Reviews

3.9

July 14th, 2015
same day surgery
I had scheduled an appt with another Dr in town and they wouldn't see me until 1 month. San Antonio reffered me to this office and same day I Called I got seen and thursday I had surgery for my kidney stones. And have been to this office 3x and they have been excellent, especially back office girls.

February 12th, 2014
I had a cancerous tumor on one of my kidneys and Dr. Tsai removed part of my kidney. He did an outstanding job and he is very thorough on all of my follow ups. The staff there is very nice. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tsai.

January 4th, 2011
this doctor is a average doctor ,for a specialist i wanted a doctor that wants to help more ,not just herd you like cattle,i did not get along with his office staff,so rude ,unless doctor was near by then honey came out the older womens mouth ,doctor out of the room ,watch out ,she thinks she has a medical degree. i changed to a much better place

December 2nd, 2008
All around excellent doctor.
Correctly diagnosed problem after two short (and prompt) office visits. Performed surgery with satisfactory results (condition is gone for 7 months now). Called me personally after office hours to help with a billing issue, also satisfactorily resolved. Dr. Tsai is always professional and makes me feel comfortable.