Dr. Christopher Tsai MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2017
Dr. Tsai very competent
I have never experienced a ruder office person than the older woman who works in this office. She is almost abusive. Last week she made me feel like I was wasting her time asking a simple question. She is rude and dismissive on the phone. I overheard her discussing another patient and it was so unprofessional. I like this doctor but feel like it's not worth putting up with women who work the front desk. Is it too much to say hello or greet patients? These women--especially the older one--need coaching or better yet a new job!

July 14th, 2015
same day surgery
I had scheduled an appt with another Dr in town and they wouldn't see me until 1 month. San Antonio reffered me to this office and same day I Called I got seen and thursday I had surgery for my kidney stones. And have been to this office 3x and they have been excellent, especially back office girls.

February 12th, 2014
I had a cancerous tumor on one of my kidneys and Dr. Tsai removed part of my kidney. He did an outstanding job and he is very thorough on all of my follow ups. The staff there is very nice. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tsai.

January 4th, 2011
this doctor is a average doctor ,for a specialist i wanted a doctor that wants to help more ,not just herd you like cattle,i did not get along with his office staff,so rude ,unless doctor was near by then honey came out the older womens mouth ,doctor out of the room ,watch out ,she thinks she has a medical degree. i changed to a much better place

December 3rd, 2008
All around excellent doctor.
Correctly diagnosed problem after two short (and prompt) office visits. Performed surgery with satisfactory results (condition is gone for 7 months now). Called me personally after office hours to help with a billing issue, also satisfactorily resolved. Dr. Tsai is always professional and makes me feel comfortable.

August 24th, 2016