Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
North Texas Orthopedics
2535 Ira E Woods Ave
Grapevine, TX 76051
817-481-2121
Locations and availability (4)

|  Confidentiality  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2014

I have found Dr. Tucker to be thorough however, he did breech priviledge one time. I specifically asked him not to take our conversation out of the room and he talked to two other dr.'s about it. I asked him not to do that. I gave him my permission to talk to one dr. regarding a certain issue. In that respect, I was very disappointed in him. He was also very rude to me one time, however, I still have confidence in his medical abilities.

|  Gran/Mrs  |  show details
by G. Jean Dennis on Apr 30th, 2013

I've had a rhizotomy done on my lower back, both left and right, to alleviate pain. The procedures were fast with absolutely minimal discomfort. Each procedure (L & R side) took about 25 min. from the time I walked in, until I walked out. Relief was instant and he didn't put me to sleep--said it wasn't necessary. After I had the left side done, I couldn't wait to have Dr. Tucker do the right side! I'm anticipating about 2 years' relief! Thanks!

|  show details
Aug 11th, 2012

He will cut the pain meds off very quickly. Beware he likes to have appointments more than other doctors.

|  His Nurse  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

His nurse can be rude sometimes, but He is so worth seeing. My husband and I both had a problem with his nurse and so have a few others I have talked to!