A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christoph Tuohy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christoph Tuohy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christoph Tuohy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuohy graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Tuohy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christoph John Tuohy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christoph J. Tuohy practice?
- Dr. Christoph Tuohy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christoph Tuohy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.