A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Tuohy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Tuohy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tuohy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tuohy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Tuohy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuohy graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Tuohy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Tuohy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Tuohy practice?
- Dr. Christopher Tuohy has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Tuohy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Orthopedic Surgeons.