A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Tye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Tye, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- All-on-Four Dental Implant Reconstruction
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Implants
- IV Concious Sedation
- Reconstructive Facial Surgery
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Wisdom Teeth
Education & Awards
Dr. Tye graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tye has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Tye MD and DDS is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Tye practice?
- Dr. Christopher Tye has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Tye practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Colleyville Otolaryngologists.