A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Uchiyama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Uchiyama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Uchiyama, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Uchiyama graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Uchiyama has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Uchiyama MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Uchiyama practice?
- Dr. Christopher Uchiyama has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Uchiyama practices Neurological Surgery near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Surgeons.