Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
So glad I went with Dr. Uchiyama!!!! show details So glad I went with Dr. Uchiyama!!!!
Jul 30th, 2014

Had severe sciatica for over a year, and went with ALIF surgery.Immediate relief right after the surgery.Was told recovery of residual pain from surgery could be up to a year. Went to a place called Spine Zone for physical therapy the last couple of months and that helped so much. And a year later I am pain free! Happy, Happy, Happy!!!!!

Neck Surgery show details Neck Surgery
by Don on May 29th, 2013

Uchi did a great job on my neck double-fusion surgery in January 2013. Recovery was quick - and all the loss of feeling in my left hand disappeared immediately after the surgery. He went to extra lengths to ensure my operation was successfull (he's a perfectionist and will take his time to make sure the outcome is positive). I'm coming up on six months - and feel absolutely GREAT! I would highly recommend Uchi for anyone needing neck fusion surgery.

Oct 27th, 2010

Dr Uchiyama is awesome. Not only is he smart as a whip, he cares!!!!! Great combo! I have already recommended him 2 times since he did my surgery in January of 2010.

by Eliseo San Pedro on Jun 21st, 2010

He is the best. Look no further...