Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
If you want the best, you will want Dr. Uchiyama show details If you want the best, you will want Dr. Uchiyama
by Lisa Pierson on Apr 22nd, 2015

Dr. Uchiyama took great care of me before and after my surgery.

Mar 13th, 2015

He is an awesome neurologist. He lets you ask questions, he asks lots of questions and answers any questions you ask. He is very thorough and very professional.

So glad I went with Dr. Uchiyama!!!! show details So glad I went with Dr. Uchiyama!!!!
Jul 30th, 2014

Had severe sciatica for over a year, and went with ALIF surgery.Immediate relief right after the surgery.Was told recovery of residual pain from surgery could be up to a year. Went to a place called Spine Zone for physical therapy the last couple of months and that helped so much. And a year later I am pain free! Happy, Happy, Happy!!!!!

Neck Surgery show details Neck Surgery
by Don on May 29th, 2013

Uchi did a great job on my neck double-fusion surgery in January 2013. Recovery was quick - and all the loss of feeling in my left hand disappeared immediately after the surgery. He went to extra lengths to ensure my operation was successfull (he's a perfectionist and will take his time to make sure the outcome is positive). I'm coming up on six months - and feel absolutely GREAT! I would highly recommend Uchi for anyone needing neck fusion surgery.

Oct 27th, 2010

Dr Uchiyama is awesome. Not only is he smart as a whip, he cares!!!!! Great combo! I have already recommended him 2 times since he did my surgery in January of 2010.

by Eliseo San Pedro on Jun 21st, 2010

He is the best. Look no further...