Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Uddoh
Dr. Christopher Uddoh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Darby, PA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Uddoh is affiliated with Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia, University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian and Kensington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Uddoh has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Christopher Uddoh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Amanda Wilmot
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Philadelphia, PA 0.02 mi
Dr. Sunwha Hong
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Philadelphia, PA 0.33 mi48
Dr. Gregory Bolton Sr
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Philadelphia, PA 0.33 mi21