A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Uddoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Uddoh is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Uddoh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Uddoh graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Uddoh has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher N Uddoh MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher N. Uddoh practice?
- Dr. Christopher Uddoh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Uddoh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.