A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Uddoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Uddoh is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Uddoh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Uddoh graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uddoh has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uddoh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher N. Uddoh practice?
Dr. Christopher Uddoh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Darby Obstetricians & Gynecologists.