A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Uggen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Uggen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist, Osteopath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uggen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uggen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Uggen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Uggen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uggen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Borgess - Pipp Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher William Uggen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Uggen practice?
- Dr. Christopher Uggen has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Uggen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Orthopedic Surgeons.