A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Uggen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Uggen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist, Osteopath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Uggen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Uggen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Uggen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Borgess - Pipp Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher William Uggen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Uggen practice?
- Dr. Christopher Uggen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Uggen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, MI.
See Kalamazoo Orthopedic Surgeons.