A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Vaccari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Vaccari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccari graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Vaccari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Severino Vaccari MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Vaccari practice?
- Dr. Christopher Vaccari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Vaccari practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hagerstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Hagerstown Internists and Hagerstown Cardiologists.