A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Vaccari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Vaccari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccari graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Vaccari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaccari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans