A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Vaccari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Vaccari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaccari
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Vaccari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Vaccari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccari graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Vaccari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Severino Vaccari MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Vaccari practice?
- Dr. Christopher Vaccari has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Vaccari practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Internists and Hagerstown Cardiologists.