Dr. Christopher Valentine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Valentine?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Valentine?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 5th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Valentine for many many years and he is super. He takes the time to listen to everything I have to say to him. He never rushes me. He is very patient. He is all the things a good Dr should be. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a good & caring Dr.

February 17th, 2015

Dr is great staff sucks!

Dr Valentine is amazing, though his staff is rude, unprofessional, disrespectful and condescending. His MA Kristy is a complete jerk, she could care less about caring for people. The man at the front desk send you to voice mail while you are talking...and then doesn't answer when you call back. I needed a referral and the Dr was not in till Thursday and Kristy didn't return a single call , I had to go in and speak to them while they jokes about me in the back office where they knew I could hear them. Would you treat me like this is Chris was in the office? So rude, I'll never come back. Chris Valentine your ana zing but your staff horrendous to deal with.

April 29th, 2014

Does he HAVE a staff?!

Dr. Valentine is probably a great doctor....unfortunately I never got the chance to find out. Like most of us, I had to change doctors because of Obama Care. I chose Dr,.Valentine. I called on a Monday, got a recording, left my message and a call back number, but never got a call back. I called AGAIN in the afternoon...left the same message and again, my call back info. Still, no call back. Called AGAIN last night. After listening to the recording 3 times, my husband and I were finally able to understand what the gentleman on the recording was saying and so we left again the call back info. Now, it's Tuesday....no call back. I finally gave up, called a different doctor and of course, actually got a person on the phone and made an appointment. I am a nurse and know how busy doctor's nurses can get....I've been through it! All I have to say is that Dr. Valentine either needs to get a staff that returns phone calls or needs to get more staff if his current staff is "burdened" by too many phone calls from patients.

February 11th, 2014

This doctor is terrible! I had heard that Pioneer hospital was bad, but I went because it was so close. He treated me like a drug addict or a hypochondriac of something. He basically told me that it was all in my head saying that he could find no "organic cause" for my symptoms. He wrote some rude remarks on the referral for a neurologist. I went elsewhere, got a sleep study done, and found out I have sleep apnea. Thanks for wasting my money.

February 17th, 2012

$113.00 dollars to have the Dr tell me its a virus. I don't have insurance, so it hurts to pay for nothing! I was just disappointed I waited for over an hour, for a 5 minute visit with him.

May 16th, 2017