A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Vandyck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vandyck
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vandyck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Vandyck, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandyck graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vandyck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Haven Health Center-Soundview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Hans Vandyck MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher H. Vandyck practice?
- Dr. Christopher Vandyck has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Vandyck practices Geriatric Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.