A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Vandyck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vandyck
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Vandyck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Vandyck, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandyck graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Vandyck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Haven Health Center-Soundview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Hans Vandyck MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher H. Vandyck practice?
- Dr. Christopher Vandyck has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Vandyck practices Geriatric Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Geriatric Doctors.