A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Vara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Vara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vara
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Vara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vara graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Jps Health Network
- New England Baptist Hospital Outpatient
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Sean Vara MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Vara practice?
- Dr. Christopher Vara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Vara practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.