A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Vara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Vara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Vara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vara graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Vara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Jps Health Network
- New England Baptist Hospital Outpatient
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Vara practice?
Dr. Christopher Vara practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons and Fort Worth Pediatric Surgeons.