A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Vara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Vara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vara
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Vara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Vara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vara graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Jps Health Network
- New England Baptist Hospital Outpatient
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Sean Vara MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Vara practice?
- Dr. Christopher Vara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Vara practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.