Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Vasil
Dr. Christopher Vasil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fremont, CA, with other offices in Los Gatos, CA and San Jose, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Vasil is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital and Stanford Hospital and Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Vasil has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Christopher Vasil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.
Dr. Powell Jose
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Fremont, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Anita Bhandia
Fremont, CA 0 mi28
Dr. Yasamin Chowdhury
Internal Medicine, Residency
Fremont, CA 0 mi5