A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Verioti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Verioti is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verioti
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Verioti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Alan Verioti DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Verioti practice?
- Dr. Christopher Verioti has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Verioti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.