Dr. Christopher Vesy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Vesy?

Doc is awesome, Staff Rude and Difficult

Posted on August 20th, 2016

I would trust Dr Vesy with my life. His staff and their procedures make everything from scheduling, patient forms, procedures, etc extremely difficult ...

Don't waste your time

Posted on October 16th, 2015

Dr. Vesy is probably fine as a medical professional. He, like many doctors, is arrogant and seems annoyed by questions. He does answer them, but not freely. On my final appointment, he asked what I thought the problem was... I told him that he is the medical professional not me and that I expect him to determine the problem. He offered to do one final test and, "if it turns out to be positive for acid reflux, then I am done with you." I have two problems that I would like to make you aware of: First, Dr. Vesy has implemented several policies that are not customer focused and actually make it very difficult to work with his front office. His staff does not handle any pre-authorizations. The patient must do it. When your insurance calls them to verify or get information, he will tell you how many hours his staff has wasted on your behalf. His office does not accept emails from patients. They do not have voice mail during office hours. so, if you are working and need to leave a message at the same time they are working with other patients... just wait until you get home and leave a message for them in the evening. This really stretches out communications... but hey, his office is stuck in the 1950's. Second, the front office is incompetent and extremely rude. I can only imagine that they are all relatives of his or a professional would have fired them a long time ago. They have problems making appointments - although they will call you to confirm your appointment several times. Don’t even think about rescheduling an appointment as they could leave you on the schedule for your old appoint time plus your new appointment time. Of course, it will be your fault if you fail to show up for both appointments. They even have problems scheduling procedures correctly at Baylor - the very hospital they are associated with. Please call Baylor and make sure they have scheduled the correct procedure on the correct day. Don't trust them to do it correctly. Also, verify with your insurance how much you owe them before you pay for a procedure. They have a difficult time calculating it correctly. If you have a procedure at the medical facility Dr. Vesy owns, beware - the staff there is even more rude than the staff in his office. Minutes before my procedure, we had to have a conference call with my insurance to prove to them that I had met my deductible, otherwise they wanted $500 BEFORE the procedure. My insurance was appalled that a facility would demand the deductible before the procedure. I guess they would prefer to be a cash based provider. At the end of the day, Dr. Vesy is probably a very good doctor. His advice and course of action was good. I just could not get past his attitude and the incompetence of the support people around him.

A1 Doctor

Posted on September 28th, 2015

This is an A1 doctor. Very friendly, excellent bedside manner. I would recommend to anyone

Posted on May 13th, 2015

He never asked me one medical question. He dismissed me. My heart was so hurt.

Horrible HORRIBLE experience with this office.

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

Husband went in once to discuss reflux issues and an endoscopy was recommended to rule out a possible esophagus condition. Dr. consultation was fine-nothing impressive, but fine. Called a few months later to schedule and was told that I (his wife) was unable to schedule an appointment and he would have to call himself. He called and was told he would get a call back in two weeks. Three weeks came and no call back. So he calls back. They said he would get a call back next week. Two weeks come and go, no call back. Finally I call and am once again told that they need to speak to him and that no messages were forwarded on to the scheduling person (two missed messages). I finally said fine, and convinced the scheduling person to call my husband to schedule? She did and something was scheduled for the following Thursday and $400 was collected pre-procedure despite the fact we have very good insurance. Really? On Monday, husband realized he wouldn't be able to take a day off work that week and called to reschedule. Women (sharon/Sherry) refused to reschedule him in "advance" anymore and said he would have to call weekly now to see if they have space. Didn't refund his $400. Sent a letter to his PCP saying he cancelled his COLONOSCOPY. COLONOSCOPY? He was supposed to get an endoscopy. Husband calls back two weeks later to schedule on a Monday (since he is told that is the only day they schedule apts). Sharon/Sherry refused to speak with him and he was told there were no more appointments this year and he was still not allowed to schedule in advance due to his four day cancellation for what was scheduled for the incorrect procedure anyways. Absolutely the worst experience at a doctor's office EVER. EVER! Do no go here!

Personable and spends the necessary time

Posted on September 5th, 2013

Dr. Vesy is a very knowledgeable, spends the time to explain everything in detail and makes you feel comfortable. Office is low key and nice staff. Great doctor and staff. Highly recommend.

Vesy literally saved my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on May 19th, 2012

It has been several years since I needed Dr. Vesy's expertise but after discovering I had Hep C he explained the different options.Due to his seemingly unmatched knowledge of this disease along with his pleasant demeanor, I chose to turn my life over to the physician so my Physician could heal me. One year later I had no Hep C showing in my blood. By the Blood of Jesus and Dr. Vesy, I literally was healed. I have wanted to tell this story for a long time. Rest in the Peace of Jesus and His helper, Dr. Vesy.

Awsome Doctor

Posted on October 18th, 2011

This doctor is brilliant. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever seen. When I was in the hospital he came in twice a day. He never rushed me. He always asks about the family and remembers things from one visit to the next. I'd highly recommend him to anyone needing a good gastro doctor. He's unbelievable.

Steven

Posted on June 16th, 2011

What a great Doctor. Made me feel perfectly at ease. Now, if he could come up with a better prep for a colonoscopy he would be darn near perfect.

Posted on May 31st, 2011

Dr Vesy is exceptionally kind, caring and professional. I felt very safe speaking with him and had confidence in his skills. I highly recommend him.

Impressive and excellent

Posted on May 13th, 2011

Recommended highly! He diagnosed properly, moved me quickly through tests and treatment, and throughout was reliable and reassuring -- a source of confidence about my outcome, even if my case had proved more worrisome than it (fortunately) turned out to be. Simply put, I love this doctor.

Posted on April 7th, 2011

- I was called and badgered 4 times before my visit by Sherry rudely stating that I had to call her back before my office visit to confirm my appointment.- When I called her, I was told that I was wasting her time and was later told that Dr. Vesy does not talk to his patients on the phone.- I was also told that my PCP would "get a call" since I cancelled day of and wanted to reschedule.- Overall, very disappointed by office staff behavior and creating more stress and anxiety for the patient. Very poor and unprofessional!