A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Vickery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Vickery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vickery
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vickery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Vickery, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vickery graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vickery has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Vickery MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Vickery practice?
- Dr. Christopher Vickery has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Vickery practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Evans, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Thomson, GA and Augusta, GA.
See Evans Otolaryngologists.