A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Vickery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Vickery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vickery
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vickery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Vickery, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vickery graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vickery has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Vickery MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Vickery practice?
- Dr. Christopher Vickery has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Vickery practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Evans, GA.
See Evans Otolaryngologists and Evans Sleep Medicine Doctors.