A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Vickery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Vickery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Vickery, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vickery graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vickery has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vickery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Vickery practice?
Dr. Christopher Vickery practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Evans, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Thomson, GA.
See Evans Otolaryngologists.