A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Vinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Vinton, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vinton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Vinton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinton graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vinton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Vinton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Vinton practice?
- Dr. Christopher Vinton has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Vinton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Orthopedic Surgeons.