Dr. Christopher Jay Vinton MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Vinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Vinton, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Vinton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty) and Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinton graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vinton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vinton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance