A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Vinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Vinton, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Vinton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinton graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vinton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Vinton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Vinton practice?
- Dr. Christopher Vinton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Vinton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Orthopedic Surgeons.