Orthopaedic Surgeon

by Colleen on Jan 1st, 2015

Best place ever !!!

by claire schmidt on Aug 8th, 2014

Dr. Vinton is the Magic Man. Wonderful, gifted surgeon.

Nov 14th, 2012

JUST HAD KNEE REPAIRED ON NOV 2.I HAD ACL RECONSTRUTION @ PARTAIL MENISCETOMY, DR. VINTON AND THE ENTIRE STAFF WERE GREAT THEY DID A SUPER JOB ANSWERING ALL MY QEUSTION, AND TAKING CARE OF ME BEFORE AND AFTER MY SUGERY AS WELL AS THE SURGERY TEAM AT ST. VICENT HOSPTAIL I WOULD USE DR VINTON AGAIN FOR ALL MY KNEE PROMBLEMS AGAIN AND WOULD RECOMMENED HIM TO FAMILY AND FREINDS THANKS DOC FOR YOUR HELP RICH B AND TO ALL THE NURSE THANK YOU YOU ALL DID A GREAT JOB.

waste of my time show details waste of my time
Sep 11th, 2012

doctor didn't listen to my issues. he rush me because he was running behind with his schedule. I left that appointment knowing i will NEVER be back.

Nov 21st, 2011

Office staff are rude and insensitive.

Terrific Doctor show details Terrific Doctor
May 26th, 2011

Dr. Vinton was just terrific! I was able to get an appointment quickly. His staff was very helpful with insurance paperwork. Dr. Vinton spent a lot of time with me, was thoughtful about diagnosing my problem, and I had a plan of action and knew what to do next when I left his office. It was a great experience. I can't say enough good about him!

good experience show details good experience
Mar 24th, 2010

dr. vinton was very nice. the wait was a little longer than i would have liked but he didn't rush me once he entered the room. i felt like he took plenty of time to listen to my questions and concerns. i would gladly recommend him to anyone i know.